Terms of Participation
- The symposium is open to the participation of scholars and researchers from Turkey and abroad.
- The symposium language is Turkish and English.
- Symposium Participation fee is stated below. Participation fee includes UJES 2017 bag, symposium pamphlet, attendance certificate, badge, program booklet, pamphlet, pen, lunch for 2 days, tea / coffee treats and gala dinner.
- The Symposium for listeners is free. Listeners need to sign up at the registration desk at the symposium and wear a badge so that they can benefit from the symposium extras.
- The symposium registration, abstract submission and other procedures will be done via the UJES web page.
- The writer who has paid the participation fee can participate in the symposium with maximum two papers.
- For more abstracts, an extra $ 100 fee is required for each abstract.
- After the submitted abstracts are included in the symposium program, the participation fee will not be refunded.
- The papers in the symposium will be made in oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts and Full Text should be prepared in accordance with the writing rules.
- In order to participate in the symposium, it is necessary to submit abstracts of at least 300 words including purpose, method, data to be used and possible findings by April 30, 2017 on the abstract submission page.
- The abstracts will be evaluated by members of the Regulation and Scientific Committee, taking into consideration the relevance of scientific conditions and the authenticity of the work.
- Accepted abstracts will be announced by May 30th and will be included in the final program of the symposium.
- Once the abstracts are accepted, the participation fee receipt must be sent to the “symposium registration and payment notification” section.
- Papers that are not presented will not be included in the symposium book
- Submissions submitted after the symposium will be published in the Symposium Notifications Book.
- Participants will be asked to send a “Full Text Sending” page by November 1, 2017, at the latest, after having completed the questionnaire and the discussions during the presentation.
- Full-text notification must be a maximum of 10 pages.
- The texts will be combined and published as “International Geomorphology Symposium (2017)”.
- Posters accepted for publication must be submitted in accordance with the writing rules.
- Poster presentations will be held during the symposium.
- “UJES 2017 Registration Fee” must be written in the description section of the receipt.
Swift-BIC Code : TCZBTR2A
IBAN : TR75 0001 0015 8656 6457 02 5003
|Participation from Abroad
||100 US Dolar
||120 US Dolar